Tickets are now on sale for the Grade 9 Year End dance “A Night in Paris” on June 5th. Tickets are $22 and include s...
Congratulations Mr. Stirling Hamilton of CHHS on your nomination and Winning of the 2015 Edwin Parr Award for Outstandin...
Please note: Grade 7 and 8 exam schedule has been changed. All correct dates are on the calendar below.
Tickets are now on sale for the Grade 9 Year End dance “A Night in Paris” on June 5th. Tickets are $22 and include a...
Monday, 25th, 2015 ...
Friday, May 22nd, 2015...
Thursday, May 21st, 2015 Day B Attention Grads! Grad Choir will be meeting on Tuesdays and Thursdays at lunch in t...
Wednesday, May 20th, 2015 Day A Pursuit will be today in the CTS conference room across from the foods lab at lunc...
“Attention all grads. The banquet ticket site is open from May 11 to May 13 at midnight to allow any graduates that...
Attention Grads! Grad Choir will be meeting on Tuesdays and Thursdays at lunch in the band room. So, if you wish to be...
Any Grad Student who is interested in helping decorate for the Grad banquet, please see Sumi Handley.
Grad favorite voting will take place from Monday May 4th until Thursday May 14th. The categories are listed on the Gra...
It was an awesome day for Track and Field yesterday. The sun was shining and CHHS was dominating the podiums with all...
Viking Football Spring Camp starts Monday, May 11th. Forms are required. No form…No practice…No playing. All com...
Tickets will be available soon from the CHHS Main Office Counter.
PYTHON BANTAM FOOTBALL SPRING CAMP starts up on May 1st at 3:30pm. This camp is open to students from grades 6-9. Plea...
There are no events coming up in the next week.
Click Here for Part 1 Click Here for Part 2 Special thanks to Bill Haney for the GREAT shots !
Battle of the Bands applications are due right away, if you would like one please see Ms. McCaig.
Tickets are for sale for $8 at CHHS during school hours and some tickets may be sold at the door prior to performances....
Special Thanks to Bill Haney (Mrs Haney's Husband) for all these awesome pictures!
Special Thanks to Joan Bateman at Gainsboro Studio for the Great Shots !
thanks Mrs. Handley for taking these great shots !
There are no events coming up in the next week.
May is Mental Health Awareness month. Build your awareness of mental health issues and mental wellness is by checking...
NEED SOMETHING GREAT TO READ?!! CHECK OUT THESE TOP HAT TEEN READS!
Check out the Poster for all the details ! Thursday, March 12 in the Library Lounge at CHHS Doors Open at 6pm
Time to vote people!!! If you read at least one of the ten Top Hat Teen Reads books this year, go to the Librar...
In Leadership 20 and 30 our students work in the Philanthropy in Youth program with the Medicine Hat Community foundatio...
- 6:30p School Council Meeting
- 7:00p Junior High Dance
- School Based PD - No School
- Victoria Day
- 2:30p Grad Church Service
- 6:00p Grad Ceremonies
- Middle School Day-No School Grades 7,8
- 6:30p Grad Banquet
- Grisonich, Pat - Principal
- Joly, Henri - VP Grade 7 & 8
- Samuelson, Todd - VP Grade 9 & 10
- Brown, Dean - VP Grade 11 & 12
- Support Staff
- Petryshyn, Colleen - Office Manager
- Towle, Lana - Accounts Management ($$$)
- Watson, Sheryl - Student Data Coordinator
- Hauck, Roxanne - Front Desk
- Stewart, Tannis - Secretary
- Ambrosi, Darlene - Counselling Suite(Student Record Files)
- Chartrand, Sheila - Library Assistant
- Sandford, Lorie - Counselling Suite/Student Record Files
- Haney, Darolyn - Grades 7 & 8
- Barth, Shonna - Grades 9 & 10
- Donner, Anthony - Grades 11 & 12
- Student Services
- LLoyd, Deb - FNMI Support
- Roach, Kelly - Off Campus Coordinator
- Stewart, Tannis - Off Campus Ed Assistant
- Armstrong, Donna - Multimedia
- Bellamy, Erin - Math/Science
- Biro, Aaron - Mechanics
- Boudreau, Jan - French Immersion
- Bower, Brenda - Phys Ed.
- Boyd, Rebecca - English/LA
- Canadine, Mike - Math
- Carlson, Mina - English/LA
- Carlson, Shelby - English/LA
- Carriere, Lydia - K & E
- Chaffer, Danielle - Sp. Ed.
- Copeland, Lynnette - English/LA
- Cronin, Dan - Science
- Curliss, Travis - French Lead Teacher
- Davies, Jennifer - Drama
- De Maries, Lynette - English
- Edwards, Amie - Special Education
- Farmer, Michel - French Immersion
- Fuller, Candice - Science
- Galloway, Scott - Math/Science
- Gust, Christy - Teacher-Librarian
- Hamilton, Sterling - LA/ Social
- Hammel, Darren - Science
- Hancock, Katelynn - Math
- Handley, Sumi - Art/ Japanese
- Hilton, Michelle - Math, Acting Math Lead
- Holt, Dale - Science Lead Teacher
- Kambeitz, Whitney - Math/Science
- Karpiuk, Jen - English/LA Lead Teacher
- Kemp, Steven - Science
- Knight, Randy - CTS Lead Teacher/ Construction/ Fabrication
- Kurpjuweit, Renate - Math/Science
- Lamarche , Brianna - French Immersion (on leave)
- Lamb, Jody - English/LA
- Lawson, Andrew - Phys Ed/CALM
- Lukasiewich, Shelley - Foods
- McCaig, Heather - Social Studies, Leadership
- Metz, Rod - Social Studies
- Monette, Jade - CTS Lead Teacher/Esthetics/Foods7
- Mueller, Lisa - Teacher-Librarian
- Neary, Ray - PE Department Head
- Norris, Colleen - Art ,LA/Social
- Pancoast, Jill - Phys Ed.
- Parker, Allen - Social Department Head
- Perrin, Curtis - Band
- Peterson, Michael - Phys. Ed/ CALM
- Pocsik, Leslie - English Lead Teacher
- Provost, Christa - Math
- Rintoul, Brad - CALM/ Science
- Roach, Kelly - Off-Campus Ed/Gr7 Woodworking
- Russill, Nicole - Science/ Math
- Schneider, Michelle - Cos, Esthetics, Science
- Stein, Nicole - Supported Learning
- Strobel, Shelley - Math Lead Teacher
- Stuber, Joyce - Esthetics/ Fashion Studies
- Thompson, Jason - Social
- Thorson, Miles - La/Social Gr 7
- Van Leeuwen, David - Science Lead Teacher
- Waite, Jason - Social Studies
- Weller, Mandel - Science
- Wootten, Bonnie - French Immersion
- Educational Assistants
- Bigras, Mario
- Brossart, Shelly
- Carlson, Connie
- Countryman, Amber
- Fode, Brenda
- Martin, Jennifer
- Niemi, Linda
- Street, Heather
- Torrie, Cathy
- Special Education
- Stein, Nicole - Lead Teacher
- Carriere, Lydia
- Chaffer, Danielle
- Edwards, Amie
- Occupational Health & Safety Services
- Chow, Cst. David - School Resource Officer
- Nixon, Jessica - Addictions Counsellor
- Szulski, Dagmara - School Nurse
- Widmer, Lisa - My Place Success Coach
- Barth, Shonna - 8 Girls Volleyball
- Bellamy, Erin - Varsity Girls Volleyball
- Bower, Brenda - 7 Girls Volleyball
- Bray, Lloyd - Pythons Football Team
- Carriere, Lydia - Varsity Girls Basketball Teacher Liason
- Domagala, Tom - Varsity Girls Basketball
- Donner, Anthony - 8 Girls Basketball
- Farmer, Michel - 7 Boys Volleyball
- Fuller, Candice - Cross Country
- Galloway, Scott - 9 Girls Volleyball
- Grisonich, Pat - 9 Girls Basketball
- Hamilton, Sterling - Varsity Boys Basketball
- Hancock, Katelynn - SH Badminton
- Kambeitz, Whitney - 8/9 Boys Volleyball
- Karpiuk, Jen - SH Badminton
- Knight, Randy - JH Badminton
- Lamarche , Brianna - Jr High Badminton
- Lamb, Jody - 7 Girls Basketball
- Leentvaar, Derek - 9 Boys Volleyball
- Lutz, Brendan - Varsity Boys Volleyball
- Martin, Jason - 7/8 Boys Basketball
- Metz, Rod - Varsity Football
- Monette, Jade - Junior Varsity Girls Volleyball
- Neary, Ray - JV/Varsity Boys Rugby
- Pancoast, Jill - JV Girls Basketball
- Peterson, Michael - Track & Field and Cross Country
- Rintoul, Brad - Baseball
- Roach, Kelly - Golf
- Thompson, Jason - 7 Boys Basketball
- Thorson, Miles - Varsity Football
- Walburger, Jeff - JV & Varsity Boys Basketball
- Student Helper
- Carew, Myken - Athletics Website Assistant