Click here for the 2014-2015 School Year Start-up and Activation Schedule
for information on the new Fee Schedule for CHHS Click Here.
Click Here for the Grade 7-8 Guide Click Here for the Grade 9-12 Guide- (edited June 17)
Blue Wide Open, CHHS's Annual Open House, Was held on May 15th from 2:30-5:30! Here are a few pics of the event....
The Grade 11 health services summer internship applications are now in the Off Campus Office. If you are interested in a...
Grade 9 Year End Celebration On Friday, June 6th CHHS will host a year end celebration for our grade 9 students. Th...
Grad banquet ticket sales continue this week. Use the link on the CHHS webpage to buy up to 7 tickets. If you and...
ANYONE THAT ATTENDED THE GRAD BANQUET TUTORIAL ON MAY 1 AND WAS GIVEN THE WEB ID NUMBER AT THAT TUTORIAL WILL NEED TO VE...
Any Grads interested in signing up to do a Toast or Speech at graduation this year tomorrow is the last day. You will fi...
Starts the first day of classes...All you need is shoes! All are welcome grades 7-12
Rugby season is officially here! Tryouts begin tonight with an indoor practice at 3:30 in the West gym. All students gra...
Can you run, or jump, or throw, or vault? Well then, we have the team for you!! Join the CHHS Track and Field Team....
There are no events coming up in the next week.
For the Band trip Blog and lots of great pics of the kids on their Band Trip to Vancouver Last Week, CLICK HERE
On stage at CHHS: Mel Brooks' hilarious comedy. Runs February 5-8 and 11-14. You've seen the movie now enjoy the live...
We are ecstatic to announce that this world class ensemble will be performing in the CHHS Theater Thursday September 19...
Mrs. Norris' Grade 8 Art students working with clay. They are making gnomes!
Click Here for Tickets!
There are no events coming up in the next week.
Votes are in and we have a winner for the Top Hat Teen Reads 2013! The book you chose as the best of 2012-2013 is M...
Time to vote people!!! If you read at least one of the ten Top Hat Teen Reads books this year, go to the Librar...
Just an FYI... When viewing the library website, it's best to use the Chrome browser, as opposed to Explor...
STUDENTS!!! We want to let you in on a little secret…;) If you are one of the CHHS students who ar...
On June 4, CHHS's own Mr. Grisonich challenged MHHS's Mr. Grisonich to a battle of working and fundraising for Tim's Cam...
Mr.Knight and a few of his Senior Construction class students built a new shed beside the track this weekend. Nice work...
- Grisonich, Pat - Principal
- Joly, Henri - VP Grade 7 & 8
- Samuelson, Todd - VP Grade 9 & 10
- Brown, Dean - VP Grade 11 & 12
- Support Staff
- Petryshyn, Colleen - Office Manager
- Towle, Lana - Book-keeper
- Watson, Sheryl - Records Management
- Hauck, Roxanne - Front Desk
- Stewart, Tannis - Secretary
- Sandford, Lorie - Counselling Suite
- Chartrand, Sheila - Library Assistant
- Haney, Darolyn - Grades 7 & 8
- Barth, Shonna - Grades 9 & 10
- Donner, Anthony - Grades 11 & 12
- Student Services
- Roach, Kelly - Off Campus Coordinator
- Shupe, Nicole - FNMI Support
- Stewart, Tannis - Off Campus Ed Assistant
- Albers, Kristopher - Vis Com
- Armstrong, Donna - Vis Com (on leave)
- Biro, Aaron - Mechanics
- Bower, Brenda - Phys Ed.
- Boyd, Rebecca - English/LA
- Brown, Dean - Science Lead Teacher
- Canadine, Mike - Math
- Carlson, Mina - English/LA
- Carriere, Lydia - K & E
- Chaffer, Danielle - Sp. Ed.
- Copeland, Lynnette - English/LA
- Cronin, Dan - Science
- Curliss, Travis - French Lead Teacher
- Davies, Jennifer - Drama
- De Maries, Lynette - English
- Edwards, Amie - Special Education
- Farmer, Michel - French Immersion
- Fuller, Candice - Science
- Galloway, Scott - Math/Science
- Gust, Christy - Teacher-Librarian
- Hancock, Katelynn - Math
- Handley, Sumi - Art/ Japanese
- Hilton, Michelle - Math
- Holt, Dale - Science Lead Teacher
- Karpiuk, Jen - LA/ Social
- Kemp, Steven - Science
- Knight, Randy - CTS Lead Teacher/ Construction/ Fabrication
- Kurpjuweit, Renate - Math/Science
- Lamarche , Brianna - French Immersion
- Lamb, Jody - English/LA
- Lawson, Andrew - Phys Ed/CALM
- Lukasiewich, Shelley - CTS Lead Teacher/Foods/Fashions (on leave)
- McCaig, Heather - Social Studies, Leadership
- McOuat, Michael - English Lead Teacher
- Metz, Rod - Social Studies
- Monette, Jade - CTS Lead Teacher/Esthetics/Foods7
- Mueller, Lisa - Teacher-Librarian
- Neary, Ray - PE Department Head
- Norris, Colleen - Art ,LA/Social
- Pancoast, Jill - Phys Ed.
- Parker, Allen - Social Department Head
- Peterson, Michael - Phys. Ed/ CALM
- Pocsik, Leslie - English Lead Teacher
- Provost, Christa - Math
- Ressler, Dustin - Math Lead Teacher
- Ressler, Jenna - English/ LA
- Rintoul, Brad - CALM/ Science
- Roach, Kelly - Off-Campus Ed/Gr7 Woodworking
- Roflik, Josh - Math
- Russill, Nicole - Science/ Math
- Schneider, Michelle - Cos, Esthetics, Science
- Shupe, Nicole - FNMI Coordinator
- Stein, Nicole - Supported Learning
- Strobel, Shelley - Math Lead Teacher
- Stuber, Joyce - Esthetics/ Fashion Studies
- Thompson, Jason - Social
- Thorson, Miles - La/Social Gr 7
- Van Leeuwen, David - Science
- Waite, Jason - Social Studies
- Ward, Mark - Band
- Weller, Mandel - Science
- Woodward, Lee - Phys. Ed (on leave)
- Wootten, Bonnie - French Immersion
- Student Teacher
- Klassen, Koreen - Gr8 Math and Science
- McGarry, Amanda - Science 9, Bio 30, Science 14
- Educational Assistants
- Bigras, Mario
- Brossart, Shelly
- Carlson, Connie
- Fode, Brenda
- Marshall, Lori
- Martin, Jennifer
- Niemi, Linda
- Torrie, Cathy
- Williams, Craig
- Special Education
- Stein, Nicole - Lead Teacher
- Carriere, Lydia
- Chaffer, Danielle
- Edwards, Amie
- Occupational Health & Safety Services
- Baker, Anneke - Mental Health Therapist
- Chow, Cst. David - School Resource Officer
- Nixon, Jessica - Addictions Counsellor
- Szulski, Dagmara - School Nurse
- Widmer, Lisa - My Place Success Coach
- Barth, Shonna - 8 Girls Volleyball
- Bower, Brenda - 7 Girls Volleyball
- Bray, Lloyd - Pythons Football Team
- Carriere, Lydia - Varsity Girls Basketball Teacher Liason
- Domagala, Tom - Varsity Girls Basketball
- Donner, Anthony - 9 Girls Basketball
- Farmer, Michel - 7 Boys Volleyball
- Fuller, Candice - Cross Country
- Galloway, Scott - 9 Girls Volleyball
- Grisonich, Pat - JV and Varsity Boys Basketball
- Hancock, Katelynn - SH Badminton
- Karpiuk, Jen - SH Badminton
- Knight, Randy - JH Badminton
- Lamarche , Brianna - Jr High Badminton
- Lamb, Jody - 7 Girls Basketball
- Martin, Jason - 7/8 Boys Basketball
- Metz, Rod - Football
- Monette, Jade - Junior Varsity Girls Volleyball
- Neary, Ray - 8/9 Boys Basketball, Varsity Rugby
- Pancoast, Jill - JV Girls Basketball
- Peterson, Michael - Track & Field and Cross Country
- Ressler, Dustin - Football
- Rintoul, Brad - Baseball
- Roach, Kelly - Golf
- Roflik, Josh - Varsity Boys Volleyball
- Russill, Nicole - 8 Girls Basketball, 8/9 Boys Volleyball
- Thompson, Jason - 7 Boys Basketball
- Walburger, Jeff - JV & Varsity Boys Basketball